Something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue! Pre-wedding ceremonies are a large part of the wedding; if they are not followed it may lead you to believe that you jinxed yourself! However, this is not true, your wedding day will be a success and so will your marriage, no matter if you where blue and something borrowed or not! For the lucky brides, you want to make sure you look your best on this special day! That’s why it is a good idea to hire a quality make-up designer. You want to make sure that your best features are brought out, because remember, your wedding photos will last forever!
Here are some tips for the bride:
- Prior to your wedding day, for a week before every day up until your wedding day, use a good lotion with vitamin C, vitamin E, and/or shea butter as it revives the smoothness of the skin and makes it glow.
- Define your eyebrows and eyelashes properly, or allow a professional to do it.
- Highlight your lashes with waterproof mascara. Make sure it is waterproof though, as you may get emotional on your big day, and you don’t want streaks running down your face!
- Use lipsticks and eye-shadows that go well with your skin tone.
- Don’t try any new looks on your wedding day! Make sure your make-up artist sticks with the basics, and the tried-and-true methods to ensure no make-up mishaps!
- Use the right lipstick! No-mess products are a must, you don’t want to smear lipstick all over the groom and the wedding party!
- Try out your dress, complete with shoes and make-up, prior to the wedding to make sure you look good.
It can be stressful to remember all of these things for your wedding, so make sure you write a list to remind yourself of what needs to be done! For the bride:
- Make-up artist
- Hair stylist
- Spa waxing, pedicure and manicure two days or less before the wedding
- Purchase and try on the wedding dress
- Your wedding shoes!
- Co-ordinate the bridesmaids’ dresses
- Choose you maid of honour
- Take a deep breath and relax
For the groom:
- Your tuxedo
- Hair stylist
- Select your best man
- The wedding ring!
- Smile and get ready for a very important day
Here at Babylon Productions, we know it’s hard to remember everything. That’s why we have created a list of traditional wedding rituals for almost every culture and race, so that you can make sure to follow you and/or your spouse’s traditional wedding ceremonies. We respect all cultures and ethnicities, and we want to make certain that on your wedding day, everything is perfect!.
\We have over 25 years of experience in the wedding industry, so we know that getting what you want on your special day is important. Allow us to take care of your wedding planning needs, and relax. When your hire Babylon you are hiring quality service and expertise.Hire the best. Hire Babylon. Trust the best in the wedding and wedding photography business. Trust Babylon.